The following terms and conditions of sale (these “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the sale of the products (the “Products”) from Y5HK to the purchaser (the “Purchaser”). The term “Products” shall, where appropriate, include written documentation in relation to the Products. The Purchaser specifically agrees to purchase the Products in accordance with these Terms and Condition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail at all times over any other Terms and Conditions of Purchase by Purchaser.
- Once a Purchase Order Form for Products is issued by the Purchaser, and accepted by Y5HK through the issuance of an Acknowledgement of Order Form, such order shall be irrevocable by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser shall, in respect of each order for the Products:
a）ensure the accuracy of the order; b）provide Y5HK with any information which is necessary in order to enable Y5HK to fulfill the order and to comply with all labeling and other applicable legal requirements in the territory in which the Products will be sold by the Purchase.
- Y5HK shall use its reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products to the Purchaser in accordance with the delivery dates set forth in the Acknowledgement of Order Form and related documentation. However, time of delivery shall not be of the essence, and accordingly, Y5HK shall have no liability to the Purchaser if, notwithstanding such endeavours, there is any delay in delivery.
- Title to the Product delivered by Y5HK shall not pass to the Purchaser until Y5HK has received payment in full of the price therefor.
- Risk of loss of or damage to the Product shall pass to the Purchaser at the time of delivery.
- The prices for all Products shall be as agreed between the parties set out in the Invoice.
- Y5HK shall arrange delivery of the Product upon request by the Purchaser at a fee to be agreed.
- Y5HK shall not be liable for any delay of delivery which is due to any causes that beyond its reasonable control.
- The Purchaser shall bear the risk and be responsible for all damage, injury or loss, (including consequential loss, injury or damage) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the service, delivery, installation or use of the Products.
- Goods sold by Y5HK are genuine goods with maintenance and warranty provided directly by agents. Y5HK is only responsible for retail sales and is not the manufacturer or agent of the products. When making a maintenance request, the warranty card of the agent and Y5HK’s receipt and other documents required from the agent must be shown. With respect to goods warranty and exchange conditions, the terms on the warranty card provided by the agent shall prevail. Customers must contact the agents or manufacturers with the assistance of Y5HK for all maintenance and warranty issues.
- If an issue of product quality is proven upon testing by Y5HK to be a factory defect, the customer may exchange for goods of the identical model number within one month of its purchase (calculated from the date of delivery and receipt of the goods); however, the product requiring exchange must be returned in its complete package, free of any damage or scratches, and may only be exchanged for goods of the identical model number. Products that may be exchanged do not include free gifts .
- All rights, ownership and benefits attached to all intellectual property in all concepts, systems, text, works of art and other materials of Y5HK Website is at all times the property of Y5HK, and may not be used, reproduced or republished in any form without the written consent of Y5HK.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong in relation to any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, and waive any objection to proceedings in any such courts on the grounds that such proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- These printed standard Terms and Conditions (together with any special conditions set out below) contains the entire agreement between Y5HK and the Purchaser and may be modified or amended by Y5HK unilaterally without prior notice to the Purchaser. These Terms and Conditions shall not be modified or amended by the Purchaser without the prior written consent of Y5HK.
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations hereunder if such failure is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, without limiting the generality thereof, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, labour disputes, failure or delay ofY5HK’s suppliers, fire, riots, civil commotion, sabotage, war, embargo, blockage, boycotts, floods, epidemics, delays in transportation, or governmental restrictions, of which it has notified the other party, and the time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly. If the situation in question prevails for a continuous period in excess of three months, the parties shall enter into bona fide discussions with a view to alleviating its effects, or to agreeing upon such alternative arrangements as may be fair and reasonable.
- The time of arrival of goods may be extended to seven days of working days due to excessive demand.
- The time of arrival of goods may be extended accordingly due to bad weather such as typhoons and rainstorms.
Security of Online Payment
This website uses SSL (a kind of security protocol) to ensure the security of data transmission over the Internet.
When a series of data (including credit card information) is transmitted between your browser and the web server, SSL encrypts all data and checks the user credentials of the website with the public key for authentication (“authentication”). If the certificate is passed through the inspection, the browser will show the safe connection so that you can enter the text to fulfill the transaction.